I got the recipe from Simply Recipes but again I made a few modifications.
- 2 Fresh Salmon Fillets
- Olive oil for baking Salmon
- 2 T Olive Oil
- 1 T Balsamic Vinegar
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- 1/2 t Dried Thyme
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Springs Green Onion, chopped
- 1 Medium Tomato, diced
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Place the salmon on a greased baking dish, drizzling olive oil on the fish. Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a small bowl, mix together the 2 Tablespoons of oil with the balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, and thyme. Squeeze a few drops of lemon juice onto the salmon.
- Place the salmon in the oven for 10-12minutes, until pink and just barely cooked through. There may be some cooked fat collecting around the salmon.
- Serve the fish immediately topped with the green onions, tomatoes, and garlic and then the oil, balsamic mixture drizzled on top. Garnish with a lemon slice.
- Goes well over a bed of pasta, rice, or spinach.