Mmm we've been on a veggie kick in my apartment this week, so here's my contribution to the the healthiness.
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 c mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 zucchini, diced
- 1/4 c eggplant, diced
- 1/4 c parmesan cheese, shredded
- 6 eggs
- 1 stalk green onion, sliced (only white part)
- salt and pepper
- Heat olive oil in large pan and saute garlic till fragrant
- Add in onion and saute till soft, put aside garlic and onion
- In the same pan, saute mushrooms till soft and shrunk to about half the size, put aside mushrooms
- Saute bell pepper, zucchini and eggplant until just soft.
- Beat 6 eggs until combined, add green onion, salt and pepper to taste. Combine cooked vegetables, parmesan cheese, and beaten eggs in a 8x8 baking dish.
- Bake frittata at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Broil for another 3 minutes at end.