I got the recipe from bbc , I changed it a little bit which I'll just retype here.
- small handful of linguine or spaghetti (enough for 1)
- 1/4 c butter
- 1/2 c raw peeled prawns , preferably tiger prawns
- squeeze lemon juice
- small handful flatleaf parsley , roughly chopped
- salt and pepper
- Prepare your pasta according to the package directions.
- When your pasta is nearly done, melt half your butter on low heat in a saucepan, then saute your prawns in the butter for about 1.5 min.
- Squeeze your lemon over the shrimp, and add the parsley and remaining butter. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cook for another minute.
- Take the shrimp off the heat immediately and try one to see if it's at the right consistency for you. Better to start off undercooking than to end up with rubbery expensive seafood.
- If it's to your satisfaction just pour the entire prawn butter concoction over your pasta and enjoy!