Saturday, May 28, 2011

Feta Green Onion Waffles

Well I was looking at this recipe for cheddar onion biscuits and they just looked so darn good. Scrambling around my kitchen I found myself some feta cheese and green onions and bisquick, perfect for a savory snack. These were so good, I made myself another batch this morning.


Ingredients
  • 1 egg
  • 1/4 c Feta Cheese
  • 1 c Bisquick Mix
  • 1/2 c milk
  • 1 t vegetable oil
  • 1 green onion chopped
  • 1/4 t salt
  • 1/2 t freshly ground pepper
Instructions
  1. Preheat waffle iron.
  2. In a mixing bowl, beat the egg,and then add all other ingredients. Mix until well combined.
  3. Place mix on waffle iron, should make about 2 waffles. Cook 1 minute longer than normal waffles on your iron.

Feel free to top with some more feta cheese crumbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment